Friday, June 12, 2009

Devil

My day was spent trimming the joints for the lower part of the back rest to make sure they will all fit nicely for gluing tomorrow.
As soon as my daughter and I saw this weird little towel thing in the shape of a little dress we knew it had but one purpose and the cat became the subject of abuse for our idle hands a few minutes later. He fought a little at first, but somehow he switched and came over all submissive. This allowed my wife to add the final touch with the little hat as he crouched awaiting the fate he had accepted. We whipped the garments off quickly afterwards. I can honestly say that he suffered no pain, but as to humiliation I can offer no such guarantee. He doesn't seem to be suffering much in the way of PTS, running about chasing moths. I suppose cats everywhere are thankful for the invention of the TV and other distractions that keep them safe from the devils servants in these modern times.