Monday, January 01, 2007

Sofa buddy

My daughter and I both have the same model laptop. This afternoon we were also sofa buddies for a few hours. She is working on a transcription of some people talking, which I will check later and my wife will then translate. She keeps coming out with some of the words that the people are saying "Everyone is Unique" "Vulnerable" etc, or asking them not to talk at the same time.
I was still going through my report ideas pruning like crazy. There was a scene from earlier in the day that I did store a little at the time, but, this was easier. The three of us went on the walk with the pup today and there was a length of copper pipe chucked out that I couldn't resist, so I had that over my shoulder on the way home. Wishing oncoming hikers a good morning or happy new year depending on whether they were known or unknown. I felt slightly guilty leaving the rest of the gubbins in the ditch where it had been abandoned, some kind of air conditioner tubing, but I lightened the environmental burden a little and maybe I will tidy the rest up another day if I remember.
Charcoal on cartridge 25x35cm