Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Doors no walls


I still have the table up on the bench and decided to have a day where I just look at it out of the corner of my eye every now and again in passing. I put in the asymmetrical doors instead. Still no walls to go around them, but they will be there too one day. The concrete chute is still in place and allows rain water into this bare bones room. I have a hose in the bucket that collects the water. The hose acts as a siphon as the water builds up and that is him slithering along the floor between the two doors.
I thought I had gone to all the trouble for no reason at one point when the closers under the floor proved too stiff to do anything. I had a wee inspection and found some little adjuster screws that controlled the flow of oil to control the speed of closure and they are nice and smooth now. They fill a gap 2045mm tall by 1695mm wide. This view is similar to the one back on March 06 of this year, but not fish eye lens. Scroll down on the right look up the month and click on it, then scroll down again and you can find the dates going in reverse chronology as usual.