Saturday, February 13, 2010

Archived

My map of red dots marking visitors (Bottom right on the blog page) has been archived. You may have to click and zoom on the image to spot any dots at all. I suspect the dot in Japan is me. I don't know who the two dots are on the eastern seaboard of the northern Americas. However, I thank them in especial, even if you only looked in by mistake, many thanks, it would have been a lonely hemisphere without you there.
Somewhat appropriate to have a fresh start after my recent apathy over posting. I am afraid my motives in attempting to resume regular posting are almost entirely selfish. It is simply interesting to look back on work done and very easy to go from day to day without doing any drawing. I forget about things very quickly once they are out of the way and I am very prone to forget to record work with photographs. Posting provides me with a motive to do this and it is sometimes a pleasant surprise to look back and see what has been achieved and also see something of how it came into being.
Thanks in advance to all future dots, parts of larger dots and best wishes to all non dots.

I found out the other day that both my kids had independently found ways of sending money to Haiti online. The things kids get up to on the Internet, it's disgraceful.