Saturday, March 17, 2007

Twist table 2

I am in need of a vacation again. Here is the table stem this evening with the changes to it that occured in the week and fewer legs plugged in. Only a few hours put in with all the other things going on, but better something than nothing. If you compare this with the last photo there is more twist and the profile is cut deeper. I will hold the twist as it is now, but increase the profile cut in more to make a smoother swoop up from bottom to top. Off to the city again tomorrow to fit that lock guard on a door. I had arranged to go today, but when the time came around I was either still on my friday internal clock or had drifted into the idea that I was due to go on Sunday, anyway it was too late to get going as it is a couple of hours drive away. Just too many different things going on to keep track of everything. Hopefully all will go well with the fitting tomorrow morning and that will be one more thing out of the way.