Friday, April 27, 2007

No bananas


I am afraid today is one of those days where the hat is empty and no amount of scrabbling about inside will pull out a rabbit. I had a work related day, meeting and shopping, popping in at the police station to get my driving license renewed and generally checking that random elements of reality when taken by surprise are still there. I have hardly a scrap of energy left and even failed to get the stove burning to ease off the chill that falls still as the evenings draw down.
I did start drawing, but basically had to call it quits. As with everyone else I sometimes lose track of things and need a breather to get a grip on the fact that there is no real point to things, but we have to persevere anyway. Probably foolish to imagine I can achieve results when pooped. I hope all is well with the rest of the world and I look forward to making a fresh start tomorrow and getting the drawing done well before it gets round to midnight.