Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sawing Windows


Our dog seems to have some kind of health issues, he woke me up on the hour every hour last night to pop outside. I hope he will be a bit less of a stickler for clock watching tonight. Anyway, I have to take particular care with all the heavy machinery operating when I haven't had my regular kip.
Trying hard to catch up in the shop today and making a lot of headway. The door is also out of traction now, so I had a bit more space. I have another little unit clamped up down there now. A kind of country counter for a washbasin, which I must get finished pronto once the glue has set. The sawing here was the last job of the day getting a little window made up for the frame I made back on may 23rd. The frame has to go in, so I need to get the window cut to size before it dissapears, then I can take my time a bit over the glass and whatnot.
Drawing wise, I am trying to get back to doing something rather than leave it to the digi cammy. I heard my first cicadas of the year today singing out in the rain. Them not me.
Chalks on cartridge B4