Wednesday, July 04, 2007

House model

We all seemed to be up late yesterday working on all sorts. My daughter was glueing up this model of her current project, which she took off to college in the rain. She's often not to keen on my ideas, but she let me take a picture of a bit of it with the fisheye lens. These pictures give a more spacial feel with tiny models. Hopefully she will see the difference even with no real attempt at lighting or even a tripod. Each time the evaluation comes around it seems like everyone puts everything up on the submission day and then works till late and goes in the next day and sneaks in some changes or additions before the tutors come round to do their summing up. It sounds like she will be up late again today making a bath and toilet for the model and redoing some printing. I am really glad we got one of those continuous ink supply units or we would be out on the streets begging for money to buy ink for the A3 printer, which is her new best friend. If I am still sofa bound with the computer again all day tomorrow and I have nothing better to contribute I will pop in a picture of that, as I think it has already paid for itself a few times over.
Congratulations to Alan Johnston and all involved. More of the same is what we need.
That thing of sitting straight down to breakfast seemed particularly human. Isn't it nice not to have Tony on the tubes.