Sunday, October 22, 2006

Well, the weather cleared this morning, so I got the copper flashing made up and fitted, here I am just popping the last screw back in the window just in time for lunch. I spent the afternoon painting the inside. It is raining hard out there now, so it is a good job I got the waterproofing organised. The roof is pretty slippy even when it is dry, so I usually go out there barefoot, I had to keep one leg over the ridge to stay put with both hands on the job. I have found those last dumb little jobs can be the ones that trip you up, so I tend to take excessive care with them, something like slipping with the driver and chipping the glass would be a major mess up. That should be the last of the window theme, I wonder what I will get up to tomorrow. Time for a drop of shuteye now.