Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Next site

Unfortuately, the job site is still very much in work mode and the plasterers haven't got to the room with the shelves in yet. Nevertheless, here are the little doors in their new home. Thank goodness I had opted for those cup style hinges that are adjustable in almost every direction. They are a little miracle, and they even allow you to unclip the whole door and just pop it back on again with all the adjustments unchanged. They do all that and hide behind the door taking no public credit at all. I don't know whether I shall get to the site again as all my bits and bobs are now in, but I should get to see some pictures of the finished item. The scaffolding had come off, which made a big difference to the overall impression.
The window also went in very smoothly as I had already fitted it to the frame, I'll stick a picture of that in tomorrow if I have nothing better. On to the next project now before that starts to press me for time. I just popped out to check the lunar eclipse, but I could see no lune to be eclipsed, maybe that was what I was supposed to see, tricky things eclipses.