Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Parcel

Sammy and I had a good old go at the firewood today. Still snow on the ground at the yard and access restricted by a bit of crane activity, but we got a load on nevertheless.
The birthday parcel arrived one day late for the birthday back on the 21st of Jan. The content was one electric guitar complete with all the necessaries for playing. So the young gent is often at the new instrument. I hope some of the piano playing knowledge is carried over by osmosis.
I had an unusual number of visitors on the blog a couple of days ago, perhaps there are some people who count more than others like in the upcoming electorals of the US. One click from one of these super humans and the numbers increase exponentially.
I still think it sounds weird to win the popular vote and lose the election. I hope the whole thing goes off peacefully and the candidates end the race intact with all their bits and pieces in place. But I also hope for a peaceful end to the rule of the military industrial complex, so I am obviously mentally unbalanced.