Monday, June 30, 2008

Herding

The corner from whence I write on the laptop, overlooking the herd of four chairs in defensive formation. I don't seem ready to resume paper contributions as yet, but as clearer weather begins to look more likely the urge to restart scribbling does seem to be growing. Pleased to see on the TV that Mr M has lost his mustache, I wonder what will happen next.
I got the chairs out of the shop to get started with work on a pole to raise the electric cables running to the house. New issues seem to arise every time I consult with the electrician about my wiring ambitions. Using the TIG welder was fun after quite some interval. I do feel rather like I should be buying solar panels and batteries rather than planing to increase my carbon footprint with increased grid ampage, perhaps one day.
If you click on these recent pictures in some ways it might be rewarding. I particularly like the light patterns on the divots left from carving the seat slab if that shows up after compression..