Monday, June 02, 2008

Workshop1

I happened to see the end of an interview with J.Nicholson on TV this lunch time. Always a little painful to see these kind of things due to the lengthy gaps between question and answer thanks to the translation in which so much is lost. The final question was one of the more annoying, asking Mr Nicholson which Mr Nicholson was the best. Successful actor or private person, etc.. The answer was interesting, apparently advice from the actors mother for these TV interviews. "Self praise stinks and all comparisons are odious".
As with everything else on here, I hope sticking a few pictures of myself in the working habitat will not be seen as applicable to either of the above. It seems appropriate as the chair project comes to an end.
I like carving with the little belt sander, but it does mean I have to wear the space suit.