Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Rod feeder 2

Cutting welding and drilling metal filled most of my day. A lot of the drilling was unfortunately done up a ladder, but all went well. I finished up the day with painting the parts I had made so that they will be dry and ready for fitting as soon as maybe. Painting also sprinkled through the day as little bits got made and had to be put up ready. Little metal reinforcing patches or brackets and such like. Nothing artistic I am afraid, a long pole to run electric wires over. I had thought I would need to do some scaffolding to get the monkey up, but my brain has now had time to figure things out and kindly gave me a hint as to how I might proceed without the need for any Egyptian earth ramps and such like, provided I ask Sammy to give me a hand.
Sorry for the repetitious themes, but I am keen to see if I can push this a little further. I don't seem to have a lot of patience or stamina with drawing at the moment, but having the days accrue in photo form seems like it might make some kind of change possible. Self indulgence no doubt, but I suppose one cannot be expected to be aware of ones envelope until one hits it. My theory is that when the activity concerned is at its most trying, the envelope walls are so much nearer to hand and ready to be punched.
What good punching does I will have to wait and see.