Saturday, November 04, 2006

Beatles tribute

I made the mistake of gobbling up a load of leftover tempura yesterday, some kind of germ has taken advantage of my weakness. I spent most of the day on the sofa only managing a little rewriting work and a trip outside to clean the tank that collects our drinking water from a spring. It was beginning to taste a bit muddy to me. I noticed this sprightly collection of hairs in my eyebrow the other day, the growing of which seems to be the new and surprising hobby my body is trying out. I don't normally have much success at growing stuff, but these boys will need naming soon and there are four of them. In my fevered condition it seemed like about all I was capable of to draw that, then the double image of the little hand mirror and the room behind became interesting enough to squiggle in. Hopefully back to normal tomorrow.
Rowney A5 cartridge paper sketchbook