Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Not quite one of those days when one feels so much a part of the everything we live in that the air itself is there to be enjoyed, but on this first morning of November I was tempted to steer my walk with the pup up the mountain ridges to try out my still complaining ankle. These paths with stairs formed by tree roots are not much traveled by the taller creatures, so the stick held ahead is essential if you don't want the Ena Sharples web hair net application en route. There do seem to be more spiders about than normal this year.
I am still only just getting used to the drawing routine, so trying out anything I can find in the range of stuff my kids used to use when they were younger. Some kind of water based pens here.
I am sure I will find my balance in the end. And find it easier to take risks with real media that can't be taken back with an undo button.