Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Complimentary

I had a chat with my brother on the skype phone the other day and he mentioned that a friend of his had spent a good part of an evening with one of his boys who was feeling poorly fliping through the blog from the start. It is around ten years since I met the gentleman in question and I am not sure if the young master was even around then, but it seemed like a nice kind of compliment to pay this collection of irrelevances. So I searched around in imaginary world and found them lying around in bed or on it looking at a laptop. Next time they have some time to fill they will be a part of it too, even if they don't look like themselves, don't own a laptop, or never stay in bed when they are poorly. Anyway, I hope the young gentleman and his brother are feeling better by now.
Washes and charcola on cartridge 35x25cm