Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Barrowing

Well, I did say I would try, but time is not on my side. I didn't manage to get all of my work down the other end of the shop, but sammy and I managed not to get in each others way too much. I worked on some table leg pieces getting them ready for cutting tenon joints. Using the bandsaw here to trim the ends.
There is sometimes a sense of this blog writing being very draining to the soul. Then sometimes I get a comment or see someone elses blog and it becomes a source of energy. At yet other times some numbered individual leaves me an advertisement for firefox, which I already use. I suppose there is some tiny income associated with that. I assure you those comments are not a source of energy for me, but a drain and an affirmation that money can not buy happiness.
Right, dinner time.