Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sam TV

I had a fairly vigorous day with the firewood today and it left me somewhat drained. An early start tomorrow, so little time for sketching. I had a quick go immediately after supper while the kids were watching the animated movie Kiki's delivery service. It is a long time since they last saw it I guess, but it is a well made little thing and it was nice to find that there wasn't much I couldn't understand on the language front. This is sammy, who has the advantage on us as he has already been in the bath. I suffered a nasty twisted ankle a several months ago and had recently been getting a lot of benefit from glucosamine tablets. My first batch ran out about a week ago and I changed brands. Sadly the new lot is letting me down, so I will change back to the original type and hope they resume their duties.

Pencil on cartridge 16x21cm