Monday, March 19, 2007

Back on Piano

Back to Sammy on piano. I had my own go this evening, so already pressed for time. I had a fairly skippy day. At the job site first to see how it was shaping up. All trace of the big furnace gone and most of the metal carried off. I had ordered a few scaffolding parts on the web, but recieved a mail today saying some of them would have to wait a week. I rang up and cancelled on that and went back out to get those locally. Found the cheapest place I could even though it is not really my money I am spending. I bought all the corrugated iron I'll need on the way back from the trip to fix the door, so I am just about done with shopping. I am now waiting for a day that Sammy and I can spend solidly on the job to get things started. That looks like being wednesday as Sammy is putting in a few sessions of driving practice tomorrow.
Back to translation work.
Charcoal on cartridge 31x43cm