Sunday, July 15, 2007

Threesome

That was a long day down in the shop making a load of stuff to fit tomorrow. Thanks to a sterling effort from the kids in the last hour, scorching and wire brushing all the bits, I was able to get done around 8ish instead of having to work on till later. Scorching at the back, wire brushing mid fore and self brushing on finish on the right.
Let's hope I didn't mess up too much with the measurements there always seems to be something that isn't quite according to the plans. I had a moment of doubt when I went back down after lunch thinking I was going to have to redo everything, but it turned out I was measuring from the wrong end or something. Another hard day tomorrow fitting it all I imagine. Still, it looks like the storm has passed with very little wind, just lots of rain.