Wednesday, February 06, 2008

1963

By chance the image number generated by the camera was the year of my birth. So far today I am feeling a little like the worlds most useless human. But with snow falling again, a stack of wood set up to be burnt and the kids both at home messing around seems quite the thing to do. I sat among the pots of pens and did a little sketch of the young lady as she was also working on a drawing.
I heard from a friend yesterday who looks at the blog sometimes and he mentioned a friend of his from Thailand who visits everyday, thanks to both of them.
I sometimes wonder about that sixty degrees of connectedness theory where if you take any six people in a row who are connected by even simple acquaintance the last in the row will have some kind of connection with the first like being a mutual friend or relation. These days I think it is probably true. I certainly hope so.