Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Soup's up

One of those days that got eaten up with work on the computer. I took a break from that to give my feet a bit of attention. They seem to be having trouble holding together, cracks appearing all over the shop. I thought I might try some soaking in hot salty water to cheer them up. It worked OK and they were a lot happier. When the rain cleared and it was time to swap places with my wife at the computer I took them out for a walk with the pup. I must make a habit of trimming the appendages down more aggressively to stop the skin getting too thick. I have never tried this foot soup technique before, but it is very soothing.
Out on the walk I listened to the podcast of a program called "This American Life". It was an episode called "The Audacity of Government" and it was very interesting. Very well worth a go, especially if you are a resident of the said nation.
The morning blogging slot just didn't open up at all today. Hey ho.