Friday, August 01, 2008

Saw handle

On the first of August every year there is a firework festival down at the lake. Some years we go, some we don't. This year we are going, it gets incredibly crowded for these few hours, but we have been offered a parking space about 5 minutes walk from the event, so we will try our luck and consequently I am posting nothing much a little early.
I had another of those little meetings to discuss work today and translation work as well, so my only work with the puddy paws was fixing yesterday's mystery item on the saw to see if it looks a goer. Seems fine to me. The main shot and the close up are self explanatory I think. The black knob on the handle allows it to be adjusted to all sorts of angles, which is what made me give a little yip of glee as I pulled it from the box of junk yesterday and immediately embark on making up a happy little fitting for it.
There is that impact driver again, at least I put it down to take the picture.