Monday, November 24, 2008

Frogs in the rain


The last section of wall frame and another window went in today. I shifted two of the big machines into the new space, and I will have to sort out some electrical sockets to serve the area. This is the new view through the end window down the shop. The first heavy rain for some time is falling and it has brought out a selection of amphibians still motivated to have a little romp around before they finalize their sleeping arrangements. I caught sight of a toad out of the corner of my eye the other day, it was crawling into one of the filing cabinets I use to store all sorts. I tend to take drawer loads of stuff out on loan around the shop and he popped into the space where one such drawer was missing nearest the floor. I must remember to chase him out of there before it gets too cold for him to find a more solubrious spot.