Sunday, November 05, 2006

iPodder

The young man arranging things in laptop world for the ipod he is plugged in to. My daughter dropped her ipod for the last time this week. It buzzes and clicks now, but that is all. Christmas must suddenly seem a long way off for her. I think her commute is dull without the choice of music. I have one of these media player things too, but for some reason I haven't got back into it since the summer visit back to the UK, my work time seems to go by OK without accompaniment. The podcast world was interesting for a while and maybe it will be again. The american radio channels on there were certainly a lot more human than most of what I hear on the Far East Network, which is the diet for the forces out here in Japan. I am sure many of the people in service must get a little sick of it too. I don't think I would like to hear so often that I had so many of my fellow countrymen so squarely behind me.
I must make a point of drawing the kids when they are home if I can.