Saturday, November 25, 2006

Laptop

A hard day out sawing up and chopping wood. Sammy relaxing on his laptop, checking out driving schools on the web when we got back inside. I need to draw the chap a lot more to get an up to date version of his face fixed in my head. We carried a great big plank of wood down the steps from the road just as it was getting dark, which was my choice for the remote viewing drawing, but energies were too low by the time I got settled down. The plank will be the top of a table but it was no fun at all to carry, so I have left it in a halfway position in front of the house where I can work on it, but won't have to carry it back up from the shop downstairs. I hope it will dry out a bit more and grow lighter while it is being worked on.
Compressed charcoal on cartridge 35x25cm