Sunday, December 10, 2006

Nayamying

In our international jumble family we sometimes find ourselves making up ridiculous combinations of words. Today I found myself in real trouble trying to decide what to draw and ended up drawing that situation. To be unable to decide or be puzzled is Nayamu in Japanese so we mix it with the present progressive tense and get nayamying. The real version would be Nayandeiru. Thankfully Sammy seldom has trouble with this kind of thing on the piano and sends a lot of positive energy into the room pulling me through this type of crisis if I time my drawing session appropriately and I manage to make it to the other side of nothing with something down on paper. We went to get more firewood today and rather over did it stuffing the stove, so we got a bit tropical in the leg department as the evening wore on.
Same materials and size with colored chalks for flavor.