Sunday, December 03, 2006

Leftie

Another working day, I would be in the background off to the left here chiseling the rotten exterior off of several lumps of wood suitable for carving. Sammy put in another stint on the axe this afternoon after I had sawn up the wood we brought in yesterday. It looks like about a week's worth. Especially difficult to work out any of the positions of things with sammy being left handed, but I think I need to get a bit more confused to work into these drawings some more so that they will start to be of use in creative work and I get more time to figure out what is the key to each thing. It has already made a difference to my mental activity having drawing as part of the routine of the day and it is proving to be a good thing even when the results don't amount to much.
Charcoal on cartridge 25x35cm