Friday, January 26, 2007

Winter Sheering


Rewriting and sawing up the huge pile of timber in front of the house today. I also got out the nippers and cut the lights off of the weird pegasus wire structure they were strapped on to. I then quickly disposed of the horse shape and the wings scrunching them up to a suitable size for the rubbish men. I didn't have the heart to chop up all the 2x6 timber in the end. I am sure there must be somewhere I can build a bit of wood decking with it.
In the evening Sammy decided he was going to have a go with the clippers, but his little battery number ran out of steam so he finished up using the trimmer I use for the dog. It was so warm with the stove blasting away I had a go as well once I had had a quick go at sketching. We sit in the living room with a mirror balanced on a chair and newspaper over the floor etc in order to stop hair getting all over the place.

Washes and charcoal on cartridge25x35cm