Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hatching

I had another morning on the computer and then went to fit the hatch and the ceiling that would give it a place to be a hatch in. I couldn't quite get right up through it, but I think the chap who repaired the water works last time would be able to. I have found a few tools on job sites up in these little areas forgotten by their owners. It is easily done. Mr water left a can of gloop for joining pipes and a roll of insulation wrap as well as all the crappy rotten pipe. I handed the useful stuff over to the owners. Here I am reaching about up behind to grab the impact driver. My shoulder is still giving me jip, but still capable of some fairly weird stuff. I did make sure I knew which bit of the tool I was grabing so that I wouldn't get any surprises with it wobbling about off balance. It is interesting how many different ways of getting a picture of things there are in our brain boxes and how we can switch between them at will. I had a sense of the tool taking shape in my head as I felt about for the proper grip.
All ready for the rendering now.