Monday, November 12, 2007

Sunny

Dusk found us yet again wielding lumps of wood. Sammy had been getting on with some chopping while I finished up at the site and I had a go with the chainsaw when I got back to lay him up some more axe fodder for tomorrow.
Earlier in the day this was the scene in my on site play space up the scaffolding with the windows in place and some tar paper on. I must see about buying some fine mesh to do the edges of the windows. Lots of fiddly jobs piling up as usual. My drawing time disappeared as I sorely needed a go with the hair trimmer and despite the comparative lack of foliage it still takes a few minutes to get done even with the nifty set of clippers Sammy bought recently. He is not so happy with them since they nearly scalped him the other day, but I guess everything new takes some getting used to.