Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Vulcan


I spent ages chatting to my daughter this evening about her architecture course and then Sammy came up to announce that he had made a bit of a crime scene of the back of his head with the clippers. Somehow the guide had slipped and he had got some pretty savage bald spots. There wasn't much to be done but try and blend those in with the surrounding herbage by taking the guide off altogether and skimming, so I did my best. He'll be looking for a hat to wear tomorrow I think.
Anyway, the evening is nearly done and only time for this five minute sketch of me applying the Vulcan mind meld via the clippers.
He didn't wait for tomorrow, he has just slipped straight into one of those Peruvian type knitted hats. The same one as back on December 27 2006 I believe.