Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pre Blighty

It is just beginning to dawn on me that I shall be back in blighty in less than a week, and while there, the young gentleman will be guarding the homestead, so I must make do with cyber contact with my son for the duration of the trip. If you have been following the jist of these posts for a while at some point there will have been reference to the evening piano sessions that we enjoy separately, the downcast eyes and trance like poise are indicative of Sammy at the piano.
I can not claim to have his dexterity, but nevertheless I am keen to take my turn next.
The wonderful compensation is meeting all kinds of loved ones who are normally in cyber world and also spending a solid wadge of time with the young lady of the house who is of course my favorite young female person on the planet.