Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blurry


Blurry memories one day, but for today this is a blurry image of home.
Sammy and I had a good go at sorting the remainder of our haul of firewood. We even got a little addition from Mrs P who came home from the town with a load of branches in the back of the truck. Apparently from some trimming work in the car park or thereabouts, good to see that the bug for wood collection has spread.
As the day was drawing to a close and the hour of skyping approached we got to grips with the challenge of carrying the book case up the steps to the truck. I nearly came a cropper at the top, but no damage done. I had considered assembling this unit on site, but it didn't seem appropriate somehow. I will have to make the next project to break down in some way or it will be us breaking down instead. I seem to remember there are some steps to negotiate at our destination tomorrow, so fingers crossed for a safe splashdown in Yokohama.