At this point I changed my roof plan a little. I realised when doing little sketches that the eaves would be an issue where they hit the wall. My plan was just to run a strip of roof over the top and handle wherever it hit. But on placing some experimental rafters I noticed that I could make the roof gradually wider on the front face and cover a little vent hood that is concealed by the curve in the wall and also get the shape to nestle into a little cove the wall better.
I forgot to take intermediate shots, so the curved plank that forms the nose at the tip and the rafters have been covered by other timber and I have put on a sheet of tar paper to keep off the rain. I decided to split the eve plank into two tasks rather than try and make it as one piece. So the right hand end is just cut to a straight edge that will butt onto the remaining portion later.