Monday, November 27, 2006

Zonked

Not much news today. I had a call from a friend saying there was a building being torn down and did I want to have a look for any desirables. The place was a concrete apartment building about ten minutes away by car, so I wasn't expecting much and it had already been torn down to the shell. There were some 3/4 iron pipes I took for use with pony clamp fittings and a ventilator fan that looked useful as well as a few other odds and ends. A good job really as I have very little space left and am doing my best to put stuff to use or chop it up and throw it out rather than collect more.
I think I forced sammy to stay on the computer longer than he wanted, so he was zonked looking at the screen. I held off the sculpting for the day and will have a go at that tomorrow with a fresh eye.


water soluble pen and water wash on cartridge 29x42cm