Friday, January 12, 2007

More wood

Another day of firewood weilding. In the morning I sawed up the stuff from yesterday and then went to get a fresh batch in the afternoon. This was with Sammy, but for some reason he came out looking more like my daughter. She has helped out in the past, but wasn't on hand today. It could be that practicing driving on the way there and back with sammy put her into my mind as she and I did the same thing a year or so ago when she was learning, or maybe just a slip of the crayons. It is harder to draw after a day of this type of work, but still possible. Somehow the harder it is to draw the recalled stuff the more point there seems to doing it, but I may have to resort to drawing from life tomorrow as there is the sawing and choping still to do and probably more collecting too.

Pentel pastel on cartridge 25x35cm