Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Panels in

Shop view south. Tunnel vision from all that work channeling out the edges of the panels. I just managed to get them all in before running out of steam. I think the mask and ear protectors take it out of me more than the work itself. I must see if there is some alternative. I suppose doing everything with hand tools would be the best option, but that isn't feasible at the moment, the house would be done before I could get the door made for it. The next job is to route out some little decorative bits around the edges of each of the holes in the frame that house panels, then I can scorch it up and move on to the iron work for the window while the door sits for a bit before glueing up. No drawing emerging, if I can't think of something tomorrow, I shall go back and rework others. There won't be much change in the work as I have some errands to run instead of churning out wood shavings.