Friday, October 12, 2007

Back woods


This is the area I was sweeping out yesterday. Sammy popped out to have a night time view of the half full wood cart. We have one of those sensor lights out there, which comes in useful if we forget to fill up the stack of wood outside the window next to the stove before it gets dark in winter.
I started up on the workshop improvements again today, clading a set of metal beams I put in ages ago. We had a level three earthquake the other day and stuff that makes the house stronger when one thinks of it feels like the right thing to do. I am using up some of that 25mm plywood to make a sort of arch shape that will span over my bench area. That should make it easier to add bits and bobs to that wall space and join all the metal work together more effectively.