Monday, January 07, 2008

Roomie

No good beating myself with a stick over drawing, I spent most of the day on gathering food for this chap. It is positively toasty in the home now. It came on to rain just as I was finishing up. Today was the first time I tried the cheapo chainsaw on normal work and he was a treat to use, so if I don't find too many other little design issues with it I shall be well pleased. I invested in a bigger gas tank as the thing does guzzle a bit due to the larger cubic capacity. I think the rain and cloud have warmed things up outside, which is why we are so toasty. I shut down the air vents once I had finished filling the stove after taking this. We don't actually have a piece of the sun in there, which is what it looks like here.
The frogs were out again, so I popped down with the torch to have a look. They have a very pointy head structure, the purpose of which was immediately made clear as the only chap I got a good look at did an amazing disappearing act diving into the mud between stalks of water plants. I was being a little impolite sticking my camera up his nose, and he was obviously not keen to surface again with me about, so I left him to it.