Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Take 15

The same time slot as yesterday waiting to do taxi service, but I had 15 minutes today instead of 5. Sammy back studying the guitar in his bedroom after finishing up on the piano.
I gave the helmet a proper run today and still feel free of dust. As I expected the charger that came with the thing was the wrong voltage, but there are so many of those little wall wart adapters around the house it didn't take long to find one to suit and I have the little chap charging ready to protect me from respiratory damage again tomorrow. I could have ordered the product from the US where the voltage is the same as here, but it would have come via surface mail for some reason, maybe the batteries.
Making up more chair part blanks on the bandsaw and planer today, so plenty of dust in the air.
I also got deeper into the guts of the big chainsaw and popped it back up together again. All perfectly sound inside, so I hope it will give good service for as long as I need it.