Sunday, February 17, 2008

Canonball

A strange start to the day with a radio playing nearby. My conscious mind took several moments as it worked on unusual evidence to select my current location from among all those various places on this planet where I have previously arisen to wakefulness. Perhaps because of working on planing a trip to the UK or because our home is detached from all others and we have no next door to hear noise from I found myself singularly disoriented as I tried to find the right place to land. I still don't know where the noise was coming from, but it was an interesting journey simply to find myself at home in bed.
Preoccupation with the rewriting work on the computer for the day has left that small incident as the one stuck in my mind for this Sunday.
Another sketch of missy working on her own sketching while Oasis were chiming. This time on paper and as usual not capturing too much.