Friday, September 19, 2008

A day nearly forgotten


Sammy went on with the dissection of the wheel chairs and I had a go at restoring some kind of walking space in the shop. The lady up the road bought us a case of beer and I went up to get that, then I had a phone call mentioning a new job down at the lakeside. I spent about half an hour with one of the chaps down there who hauls the driftwood and scrap out of the reservoir by the dam. I needed to see the actual job site as it is always difficult to grasp what is needed over the phone. Having grasped I think it should be easy enough and a good opportunity to get Sammy involved to earn some more pocket money.
While we messed about with all that the cat went through a range of activities that hinged around the mastery of interesting relaxation strategies. Hence the blurry photo.
I have been distracted by current events and had to work hard with my daughter to reconstruct the events of this day only 48hrs later.